Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Morning Coffee... Unorthodox Good Friday Edition

  1. #1
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have a cup of beverage, and a tasty consumable of your choice. For those three or four of us working today, I raise my mug in salutation.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm actually not 100% sure I have the day off.

    if not, they'll call, and it's only across the street. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I do not like waking up before 6 a.m. on a (potential) day off...ugh.

    I brought my own coffee though; seems I'm seveloping an allergy to Andy-Undies.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the day off but Im gonna work sat and sunday. so just gimme some tea and Ill just sitt here an relax.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No work for me,
    So coffee me up, please........

    think comic shops are open today?
    (I hope)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh & Dr. X is on TCM right now!!!!!

    one of my faves................

    drx1

    Directed by Michael Curtiz (1932)

    Doctor X will build a creature, well not quite but this movie does involve creating synthetic flesh, so close.

    A killer is striking in New York and his victims are strangled, cannibalized and surgically incised under the light of the full moon. Newspaperman Lee Taylor is determined to track him down. Actually the newspaperman is the worst part of the whole movie with his wisecrack comments worse than Roger Moore as James Bond and that's saying something.

    The trail leads to the cliff-side mansion of Dr. Xavier (Dr X), where the doctor and his colleagues conduct a strange experiment to identify the killer. The nice thing about this movie is everything is implied, you don't need to see the murders to get the feeling of horror. There is more skill in the lighting effects and acting than you find in most modern horror movies.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 14, 2006 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pretty sure all our shops are closed here...
    might be different down your way though.

    btw, I got Frankie out, and one part of the table.
    haven't found the other part yet though.
    but if one part's here, the other has gotta be.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [*stimpy noise*]

    It'll be so cool to finally finish that set [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    then I can start looking for the one set from Jack-In-the-Box that I missed..........

    always something~

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    morning all..... of course all of us state workers are in today [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    donut and chocolate milke please [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *takes an extra day off for Mort*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' All!

    I be working today too, and Sunday I'll be busting ass at the restaurant.

    Holiday's just aren't the same since we opened the restaurant......

    Oh well, after Sunday I have a week of much needed rest and relaxation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •